Ocean Carbon Data Publications
- All Oceanographic Numeric Data Packages (NDPs)
- Most Recent NDPs:
- Incorporation of Alternative Sensors in the SOCAT Database and Adjustments to Dataset Quality Control Flags by R. Wanninkhof, D.C.E. Bakker, N. Bates, A. Olsen, T. Steinhoff and A.J. Sutton
- New Handbook: Dickson, A.G., Sabine, C.L. and Christian, J.R. (Eds.) 2007. Guide to best practices for ocean CO2 measurements.
PICES Special Publication 3, 191 pp.
- Old Handbook: DOE (1994) Handbook of methods for the analysis of the various parameters of the carbon dioxide system in sea water (Version 2, A. G. Dickson & C. Goyet, eds. ORNL/CDIAC-74).
- Information on Batches of CO2 in Seawater Reference Material by Andrew Dickson (SIO)
- Matlab Toolbox to Perform Secondary Quality Control (2nd QC) on Hydrographic Data by Toste Tanhua (IFM-GEOMAR).
- CO2 System Calculation Programs:
- Program Developed for CO2 System
Calculations: Ernie Lewis and Doug Wallace of Brookhaven National Laboratory. ORNL/CDIAC-105. Original version for DOS, Microsoft Excel version coded by D. Pierrot (AOML/CIMAS, USA), and MATLAB-version coded by S. van Heuven (University of Groningen, Netherlands).
- A User-Friendly Seawater Carbon Calculator for Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS (iPhone).
By L.L. Robbins, M.E. Hansen, J.A. Kleypas, and S.C. Meylan.
- Seacarb: Calculates parameters of the seawater carbonate system [Aurelien Proye and Jean-Pierre Gattuso. Portions of code and/or corrections were contributed by Jean-Marie Epitalon (2004), Bernard Gentili (2006) and Jim Orr (2007)].
- Comparison of Inorganic Carbon System Parameters Measured in the Atlantic Ocean from 1990 to 1998 and Recommended Adjustments (ORNL/CDIAC-140).
- Comparison of the Carbon System Parameters at the Global CO2 Survey Crossover Locations in the North and South Pacific Ocean, 1990-1996 (ORNL/CDIAC-115).